Good Asset Management and Advisory Is Our Strategy
Asset Management is crucial to mitigating risks & promoting valuable improvements to the property performance. It supports investors navigating the complex legal & tax rules governing property markets. This is why we only partner with the best property managers, law firms, administrators and tax advisors.
Touching Real Estate with Local & International Partners
The Naissance AM team take an entrepreneurial outlook and understand that negotiations, lease analysis and forecasts assume calculated risks. This means consistently hedging risks by reducing expenditures when possible, finding the highest sources of revenue, and mitigating liability at all times.
Our asset management objective is to maximize property value & investment returns. We do this through sound, transparent reporting & management.
On-going review of the real estate market
- Identify opportunities to add value e.g. change of use, surrender and re-lets, lease extensions, rent reviews, extensions, refurbishments, redevelopments.
- If applicable, ensure any vacant space is let in a appropriate time line
- Maximise the income return by keeping void/landlord costs to a minimum
- Employ empty business rates mitigation strategies
Tenant Liaison/Property Management
- Provide a central point of contact for tenants to discuss their ongoing real estate requirements
- Authorise and document tenant works
- Rent collection and service charge administration
- Where applicable manage multi-let buildings including reception staff, security, maintenance of common plant and machinery, undertake repairs and upgrading works
- Ensuring Compliance with UK legislation (health and safety, Carbon Reduction Commitment etc)
- Reviewing managing insurance policies
Holding Company Board Representation
- Will appoint an appropriate member to sit on the investor’s holding company board to advise on strategy each quarter
- Will undertake the necessary monthly / quarterly reporting functions to the bank
- If applicable negotiate re-financing
- Facilitate yearly valuations for the bank
- Monitor bank covenant tests
- Provide the necessary financial reports to investors for auditing and other purposes
- Manage the offshore administrator to ensure the quarterly cash dividend is paid