The Residential Market
London is filled with modern day nomads, and we, at Naissance Capital Real Estate count ourselves among them. London is truly one of the most international cities in the world but with that vast diversity comes a great need for housing.
Images courtesy of Architecture and Interiors by: Design Haus Liberty
London's Projected Population Change
Data suggests London’s population is forecast to rise from 8.3 million to 10 million by 2031. London’s growing population and swelling working class citizens are in need for safe, clean, urban real estate. As London is steadily growing, technology, demographics and environmental issues are becoming new value drivers in the way its residents live. City officials, landlords and developers will become more innovative about how they design and build residential real estate, seeking to use space more efficiently.
Our team are the next generation of advisors. We are young, fresh and deploying an innovative strategy to acquire, and lightly refurbish, residential real estate in newly emerging segments of London. We pride ourselves on value creation and providing safe affordable housing to London’s nomads.
As the institutionalisation of the real estate industry has occurred through sector specialist operators providing asset management expertise and joint venture operating models, we aim to provide excellence in this prototypical structure for our investors. Our residential portfolios team aim to aggregate properties and create value from portfolios of scale as well as enhance troubled or undervalued assets.
Welcome to Naissance Capital Residential Management
Home & Technology
Smart & Distinguished
5 Step Process to Residential Real Estate Investment
1 - Property Sourcing
- Execute and acquire efficiently in a limited time and at an attractive basis
- Flats sourced through short sales, auctions, and private relationships
- Adherence to acquisition strategy criteria
2 - Investment Underwriting
- Occurs simultaneously with Property Sourcing Comparable analysis and historical inventory data used to draft operating pro forma for each home
- Patented system used to inspect homes, review regeneration, and conduct due diligence
- Renovation costs estimated based on physical inspection, standardised costs, and property details
3 - Property Renovation
- In-house Project Manager develop bid for scope of work
- Team must approve work to be done
- Renovation progress monitored through active in-house management
- Inspection of renovation, brand and feel prior to marketing for lease
4 - Leasing
- Flats marketed for lease on short term leasing website and local agents
- Screening process for prospective tenants 6 months or greater includes: reference investigation, credit reports, criminal history verification, and deposit. Short term tenants via online booking mangers are required a deposit for the reservation.
- Payment available onsite
5 - Property Management
- Naissance Chezvuu Management team manages all requirements from start to finish. Chezvuu manages utility bills and council tax.
- Responsibility for accurate and efficient rental payment collection
- Reporting responsibility that includes taxes
- Real-time review of leasing, portfolio and asset-level performance online